GDPR privacy notice
Since your personal data may be processed by TOPMET, we would like to inform you as follows, having regard to the requirements of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (general data protection regulation, the GDPR):
1. The Controller of your personal data is TOPMET LIGHT Kłosowicz Wiśniewski Sp. z o.o., (formerly TOPMET LIGHT Kłosowicz Wiśniewski i Wspólnik s.j.).
2. The Controller may be contacted:
- in writing to the following address: 61-312 Poznań ul. Ostrowska 354
- by e-mail to the following address: email@example.com
3. The personal data Controller processes your personal data on the basis of applicable legal provisions, contracts and consents.
4. Your personal data is processed for the following purposes:
- to perform contracts entered into with our business partners and in relation to such contracts
- for statistical purposes
- in other cases, your personal data is processed solely on the basis of your prior consent to the extent and for the purposes specified in such a consent.
5. In relation to personal data processing for the purposes referred to in Point 4, your personal data may be received by:
- public authorities and entities that perform public tasks or act on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for the purposes arising from generally applicable legal provisions;
- other entities which process personal data pursuant to relevant contracts signed with the Controller
6. Your personal data will be stored for a period of time necessary to achieve the purposes specified in Point 4 and then for a period of time and to the extent required by provisions of generally applicable law.
7. In relation to the processing of your personal data, you have the following rights:
- the right to access personal data, including the right to obtain a copy of such data,
- right to rectification (correction) of personal data – in the event that the data are incorrect or incomplete,
- right to request the erasure of personal data (right to be forgotten),
- right to restriction of processing,
- right to data portability,
- right to object to processing.
8. In the event that you become aware that your personal data are illegally processed by Topmet Light, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority competent in personal data protection matters.
9. In the event that personal data are processed on the basis of a consent of the data subject, the provision of your personal data to the Controller is voluntary.
10. The provision of your personal data is mandatory when the basis for personal data processing is a provision of law or a contract between the parties.
11. Your personal data may be processed automatically but may not be profiled.